Spent two more hours in the garage tonight. First up was cutting out the Center Ring, followed by the shoulder wings and the Side Uprights.
Above, the Center Ring drawn out
Much like the previous two rings, I cut out a square around the drawn circle, nailed down the center point and rotated the whole thing while holding onto my Jigsaw.
I then drilled a hole near the inner cut line which I utilized to start my jigsaw cut.
The Result: A nice Center Ring
I then drew the two Shoulder Rings and cut them out
This one is a little different than the other one...but I only took this photo.
Lastly, for tonight, my frame progress thus far. Included in the photo, you can see the two Side Uprights. The only thing I haven't done to these pieces is cut out some of the pockets and grooves, which I'll begin doing once I have more pieces cut out and can start test fitting and verifying measurements. So far, I'm pretty happy. It's been many years since I've worked this much with wood, but I'm loving it. My mistakes aren't too bad (minor blade slips here and there), but overall, I'm pleased!