Sunday, March 23, 2014

WIZARD WORLD SACRAMENTO 2014

March 8th & 9th, 2014. Sacramento's first Wizard World, Comic Con! Here's some of the photos from the event.
IT'S DARK HELMET! What a great opportunity to stand beside one of MY favorite characters!
Standing with my fellow members of the Central California Garrison
That's Steve Martinez portraying Cap'n Jack Sparrow...and what an amazing job he does too!
Faceoff Season 3 winner Nicole Chilelli! Roseville, CA Native!
The character gathering for the con!
My buddy Gabe
As I was walking through the Con, a guy walked up to me and asked if I wanted to be on television? I said sure! He shook my hand and said he was the producer of ABC's Dancing with the Stars. He asked if I'd be willing to shoot a promotional spot for the show with Emma Slater, one of the professional dancers on the show. ABSOLUTELY! Haven't seen the spot air yet, but I'm watching for it.
Another shot with Emma Slater of Dancing with the Stars
Trooper (Myke Soler), myself and Grand Moff Tarkin (Bob Herron)
Stormtrooper (Anthony Lopez), myself and a Biker Scout (Michael Gomez)

No comments:

Post a Comment