Monday, December 21, 2009

Son's Stormtrooper Costume

This post is a bit late, but I realized I hadn't posted this up. Here's a shot of my son's Stormtrooper costume from Halloween 2009. The helmet is a Master Replica's CE. The rifle is the Battle Droid Rifle (toy), and the suit is entirely made out of Craft Foam from Michael's Arts and Crafts. It took me about 3 days and a bunch of glue to get it ready for Halloween, but only cost around $15.00 in the end (minus the helmet and rifle). Inspiration came from Chris' work over at Do-It-Yourself Star Wars Props

Here's the photo:



What's missing in this photo are the Shoulder Bells which were completed after the photo was taken and the white shoes. I'll try and get him to suit up again soon for another photo. (Yeah, like that will be hard to do!)

No comments:

Post a Comment