Friday, April 23, 2010

BODY DETAIL PARTS ARRIVAL

Got home at 1900 hours tonight and wasn't able to get any work done on my frame. Sheesh!!!!! BUT, there is a silver lining to all of this. My box of resin body detail parts arrived from Dark Jedi. These are way cool! I felt like a kid in a candy store and was REALLY disappointed that I couldn't go downstairs to the garage and start cutting up some more wood.

Well, I guess I'll start on it all tomorrow.

Here's some photos of my parts, straight out of the box.


1. The Dome Bumps



1A. The Dome Bumps on the back of a finished droid.



2. The Coin Slots and the Restraining Bolt



2A. Both items on a finished droid




3. The Charging Ports



4. Arms and Large Data Port (LDP)



4A. Same items on finished droid



5. All my new parts straight out of the box



Hey, what's that flickering way over there??? Could that be the start of a light at the end of a long tunnel? A long way to go, but he's slowly coming together!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment