Okay, so I got the Mic Tip installed with no problems. Here's how I did it:
I had some spare Romex Electrical Wiring in the garage from a few years ago. Inside of that wiring is a black wire that's fairly stiff...perfect for the microphone arm. I cut a few inches off and then drilled a small hole in the end of the resin microphone tip that came with the helmet kit.
I shot some hot glue into the mic tip and inserted the Romex wire; next I glued the Romex wire to the inside of the helmet and, wallah...microphone tip. I then shot the mic tip with some automotive underbody black coating. Looks pretty good if you ask me!
Another coat of grime (black acrylic paint mixed with water and then wiped off after a few minutes) followed by a coating of matte clear and the weathering was done. I then cut some black foam and inserted it into the helmet in strategic places to give a better weight and fit to the helmet.
Last thing I need to do this weekend is find a piece of black elastic to attach the chin cup and it's finished.