Wednesday, July 21, 2010

MDF FOR LEG TEMPLATES

No pics to post, but a brief update. Stopped by and picked up my 1/4" MDF to make the leg templates with. Also, I went through my garage and found my Flush Trim Router Bit to follow the edges of the template with.

Right next to Home Depot was Hobby Town USA. I decided to stop in and start thinking about R/C Radios. When I first walked in, I was talking to them about the Futaba 6 Channel 2.4 GHz Spread Spectrum radio. There might be a few others that will work...I guess it all depends on what I want to spend. Most importantly, I want to stick with the 2.4 SS type radios. I foresee being in and out of there quite a bit over the coming months.

Lastly, tonight I finished cutting out the various holes in the inner dome. I think I'm getting fairly close to JB Welding the two domes together.

No comments:

Post a Comment