Monday, August 2, 2010


I didn't have a whole lot of time to work on R2 tonight, so I slowed down and made a few cuts on some of the leg pieces. I left about 1/16th of an inch extra on each of the cuts because it was getting a bit dark and I wanted to make sure I didn't over cut. I can always file and sand down the extra later once all the layers are attached together.

I think the layers are looking pretty good on the first leg. This is the stack of layers I used with one small looking at the leg plans, I used one piece of 1/2" on the bottom right piece instead of the 1/4" shown in the diagram. When I compared everything to the club blueprints, it measured out correctly, so that's what I went with.

I still need to cut the channel from the 3/4 inch layer, but I'm not in a big hurry for that. Plus, I still need to dig out the shoulder pockets. All pending! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment