Thursday, April 2, 2009

The ULTIMATE accessory

Well, it was only a matter of time. I took the plunge and underwent LASIK surgery on my eyes. Best money I've EVER spent on anything. My vision has been restricting my employment opportunities (in Law Enforcement) for years now. So, this has re-opened a whole new world of possibilities. Stay Tuned!


In addition, I can now suit up as Vader or a Stormtrooper without having to worry about squeezing my eyeglasses into the bucket, or fogging them up, or even worse...breaking them!


The healing process was incredibly short and simple. I was driving and back to work the very next morning. No pain at all, from the moment I left the operating room. Overall, it took about 2 minutes per eye. I'd recommend it to everyone who is considering it!

No comments:

Post a Comment